Wednesday, June 18, 2008

French 'fries' fried...

Out they go.. the the Spaghetti & Pizzas beats the French fries, not for their taste but their footie team.


Thierry Henry is a great player but I think he is pass his best.. that's why Arsenal let him go to Barcelona. But I have nothing against Henry though.. I like him and respected him.


As for the Italians, honestly, I wanted them to go out as I'm not in favour of them at all.. I would have like Romania to qualify though... but well, the Romanians lose it against the Orange team.. The 'Oranges' seems to be at their best currently and tipped as the favourites to win Euro 2008...
Well, I hope my Spana Jaya team makes it to the final...hahaha (and hopefully wins it)
(pic courtesy of Euro2008 official website)


3 comments:

MJ Diaries said...

Hi Hombidai,
I watched the game early this morning...great game I would say. But for this time..I would go for Orange Team ..I like the keeper.. Ops ..he is MU's player..I know you don't like MU right? :P

Hombidai said...

hahaha MJ.. Liverpool & MU are 'sworn enemies' in club football.. so yes you are right..hehehe. That's why in this Euro 2008 my allegiance falls to Spana Jaya (you know what i mean kan...) Thanks for visiting my humble blog MJ

Lab papa said...

Because the land of the death metal lose to land of the Tsar due to their crappy play this morning, I have no choice but to give my support to the Azzurri. Although I still don't like Matterazzi after what he did to Zidane last time.