Monday, August 11, 2008

About sleep again....

Another quick post from me about SLEEP again, since I believe it is one of the important thing in our lives because it affects our health.

This article (news) is about how late night checking of e-mails before going to sleep could deprive us quality sleep. This is caused by the intense light from laptops and PDAs that can reduce the hormone that aids our sleep, according to the research done. So, click the link above to read, if you haven't come across this article.

I think this article is good knowledge and relevant to us bloggers... haha. I believe most of us, not only read e-mails before going to sleep, but also post their blogs, 'bergayut' at other people's blog or just blog-hopping, like me.. hehehe

So, I hope this is a good bit of knowledge for us today...

"The best solution for a good night's sleep is just "switch-off and relax"..."

3 comments:

Lab papa said...

Hahaha, True!

Tapi itu la bah ni, aktiviti sebelum tido suda di ganti dari membaca buku kepada membaca BLOG. Both start from B juga lah hahaha

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

Thanks for sharing. I disagree with caffeine & television though. Drink coffee doesn't affect my sleep at all, maybe my body sudah immune with caffeine. And TV, well..sometimes tertidur jua depan tv. But ofkos, that probably didn't happened when i'm staying in a hotel for biz trip la.

KaDusMama said...

haha!! so true..now I'm trying not to online tengah malam sudah..cannot tahan my ke'mengantukan' the next day lah..