Friday, August 8, 2008

"Bikin panas punya Govt. Servant"...

Ok.. the title may be too suggestive that I am 'Anti-Govt'... am I?

(Just before we go on... I hope I don't offend my friends who is working with the Government. I know my friends are good servant of the Government... but not the guy whom I will 'slaughter' in this posting..hehe)

Actually, no. I just hate it when those who are working with the Government shows their 'temberangness' as if they are the 'boss'. That they thought they are above everyone else.

Yes, I am very 'panas' now. Because I've just experienced this 'bikin panas' thing with one of those 'cilaka' guy from one the recently closed Federal Department in Sabah.

Ok, this Roslan guy maybe 'one in a million' that have such a bad attitude and 'temberangness'. Maybe he think himself as THE MAN, THE BOSS or whatever he may think he is. Maybe that's why he was very cocky towards me.

I was actually taking care of of the project under this now-defunct Federal Department. I called him this afternoon as I have been told that he asking for 'some' documents from us and was 'marah-marah' in the phone, while calling our office.

Okay, we do need to submit some documents to the consultants. Of course, some of them are a bit late. But you know lah.. sometimes, some documents need time to prepare.

But, that doesn't mean he can call us up whenever he feels to and 'marah-marah' isn't it? No need to 'marah-marah' and be 'kasar-kasar' la brother... "Nanti tercekik pula tulang ikan tu..." (hahaha.. when I called him, it's around 2pm, and he said he is 'sedang makan')..

In a 'kasar' and 'marah-marah' tone, he told me he needs 'this and that' to be submitted ASAP. So, I told him some of the 'this and that' he is asking is already forwarded to the consultants. He paused for a while and then started to say about other things... (while munching his 'ikan masin' I believe...). I was 'panas' already, I told him to issue some kind of checklist or letter or whatever deemed necessary to us. I nearly told him off by saying, "jangan sebarang cakap saja dalam telefon, kasi issue kami itu apa yang kau mau lah..". But my mind was quick to cut it off before it comes out from my mouth.

In my point of view, it seems he is asking for those 'small' things lah. We have provided car, computer, printers and other major items. He even asked me 'kertas belum bagi?'. In my mind, I want to say "What the..." but again manage to cut if off before I spurts it out..

I've deal with many Government servants in my works but I never encounter anyone such as this Roslan guy who is cocky and 'temberang', ' mau tunjuk dialah yang ada kuasa', 'bos' or whatever @#%*ing thing he think of himself... bikin panas!!!!

Enough lah... cish!!


(Edited : actually I have typed the following title "Cilaka... " instead of of the above. Somehow I feel I need to change it... so I did. hehehe)

11 comments:

Poppet said...

lek ko hombidai.... memang some govt servants ni temberang sikit.. tapi stimes drg pun kena push by somebody di atas dorang :). Bila yg top push, bs, threaten, dia pun terpaksa juga push... if not smpi pencen still in same position. walaupun di govt ni nmpk senang ja keraja, but klu sudah dlm circle kraja govt ni... rasa juga camna pressure dia esp. pressure by the top management.. watudu kan.. tapi above all else... mesti ada budibahasa juga.. sama2 cari makankan.

Lab papa said...

AGREE, though I'm also a government servant. The temberang people especially who works in the administration department.

Mari kita cari who is this roslan guy. Maybe he has friendster? facebook? or even a blog? muhahaha. Give me more info my dear hombi.

Next time hombi, tell him, as a professional, you shouldn't be eating while talking official matters on the phone you dumb bell.

This guy need to be psycho like what we do to some people who temberang2 muhahaha.

And what did he meant by kertas belum ada. He even ask for the money ka? Send him to hell!

Hombidai said...

lab papa - hehehe... (evil grin)

nasib dia nda tanya pasal money.

'itu kertas actually kertas A4 for printing etc. Dlm hati sia - "eh?.. ndada kertas kah durang ni mau print?"

baru check dalam kontrak... macam tiada cakap pun mau provide kertas... tu lah cakap sebarang ja

poppet - i agree. camna kita stress pun kena ada sopan santun juga kan?

even my big boss pun, eventhough dia mengamuk sama konsultan, dia masih cakap bagus2 bila cakap sama dorang... (true story nie hehehe)

Poppet said...

biasala tu, mmg org mcm roslan ni wujud di mana2, bukan saja di govt sector hehehehe...
tapi betul juga lab papa.. adakah kol org masa makan.. menggong punya org...

KaDusMama said...

eeeeeeeeeeee....terus sia pun kapanas baca post ko nie..sia paling anti orang yang telepon minta barang main teriak2..nda kisah lah govt kah private kah..sama jak! selalu kalau sia kena teriak terus sia balas balik..hahahah!! kenapa lah kalau tu orang mau report sama boss sia..sepa suruh rude dulu..
next time kalau dia minta ko kertas, cakap ko bukan tukang supply kertas..hahaha

MJ Diaries said...

Hombidai...ish..'Basket' betul orang macam ni kan? Apsal orang2 cam ni ndak pupus ja..Kalau sya la masa dia kol marah2 .. sya ambik plastik..kasi bunyi dkt tu phone...pastu cakap..."er sorry ..line ndak clear..boleh ulang apa yg ko cakap tadi? er..cakap lembut2 skit..mungkin ni tepon jadi ndak clear kalau frekuensi terlampau tinggi..." Kuang Kuang Kuang...

Ya Lab Papa...kasi google itu mamat..pastu buat shout out besar2 supaya satu dunia tau dia tu agak 'basket'(mild version of bastard ..mine my language :P)

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

cisss...bikin geram jua... hopefully i wont end up like him heheh.. kenapa dia nda tercekik ja tu tulang.. *evil*

The Explorer said...

Uuu.. nasib baik ada hujan sikit petang tadi ooo.. Sejuuukk ati si kawan!

Hombi, baru mau tender ka? Or baru prepare PDA ka apa? A colleague of mine is handling a Fed Gov project - the Officer (sadly urang Sabah karaja saaaana Malaya) pi minta itu QS taruk satu Sony VAIO bah specially for him. Nah kau! So sia sudah target ni.. next project - 1 Macbook Pro geng, ndak da ampun punya!!!!!

What irks me even more are builders who boasts to know this and that officer with juicy promises of this and that projects. Eventually (though its not Design& Built anymore you a**!) these suckers think they can manipulate the contract - tukar specs la.. mau kasi cepat claim la and gleefully write a BOGUS letter saying "as agreed by your Architect.." *&@#$!!

Fuh.. marah sikit ja.. so.. where were we??

Hombidai said...

rizwan - where we we?...

ah yes, ... actually the project w this roslan guy baru start bah.

so, if want to 'shoot' contractors for not providing the so-called 'S.O's Facilities' then just issue letter of whatever lah kan. (but hey, we provided most of them already.. especially the major ones)

no need to be 'marah marah' or whatever @#$%ing thing he wants to say. maybe he hasn't got the power to issue letters so he wants to show his 'superiority' of whatever @#$%ing thing he thinks of himself.

..huhu... i was just pissed off with his attitude - not professional. i know of some people who claimed to be 'professional' but 'cakap tidak serupa bikin... they are actually the other way around... hehe.. that was what my posting is all about.

again, i say, this roslan guy is 'one in a million'...

as for the people who claim to know this n that etc.. well, we have lots of them here, most are bumiputras (sadly) and if they get the project, then they will 'ali baba' it to other people. they just do nothing, only wait for the $$$ to come. some also ask $$$ before even getting the project... wakakaka.. but hey, this is true story...

hop hop hombidai

gbeejipp said...

huhu. sepa ni roslan ni bos. cam tida kenal pun. nway, I can't understand myself as to why this guy needs to marah2. But then he might be pressured by urg atasan dia kali. But then again, he could always lower his tone bahh. I'm against the use of harsh tone among the gov servants though. It ain't good for their own image..

Hombidai said...

Hi Jipp, apa khabar

tu la bah tu.. main suara tinggi & kasar2 cakap.

sia mau balas juga tapi kena tunjuk imej yang bagus untuk company saya... hehehe

nah kan... saya bilang kawan2 sia yg keja Govt smua bagus2..

yg mcm roslan ni yg kita tidak mau..