Wednesday, September 3, 2008

From Rin-chan's blog

Read Rin-chan's blog about "What Death Note Character Are You?"

Out of fun, I tried it. So here's my Death Note character. (I've never watched Death Note though... (perhaps will never watch it at all..)



What Death Note Character Are You?
What Death Note Character Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime


Anti-social = what????

Calculative = errr.. I may be a 'tukang kira bata' but I am not this..

Mature = am I?

Confident = perhaps... but not too much

Unconcerned = nope!!

Factual = maybe..

Unexplainable = hahahaha... perhaps 'complex' is better... hahaha

(mentang-mentang I am not a fan of Death Note, what I get is this... hahahaha... just for fun my friends)

9 comments:

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

Hi Hombidai, is it just me or memang ko punya Death Note's picture tu didn't come out? Did you get Kira? And I dont think Kira is anti-social.. Heheh..

Hombidai said...

haha rin-chan.. pic nda keluar?

err... who is Kira?... (ko tau la sia ni nda pernah tengo Death Note hehehe)

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

My pic of L pun nda keluar, so have to repost lagi. Kira is actually Light Yagami. He got the name Kira because he kills people. Kira = Killer (Jap people sebut L as R) heheh..

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

oo now i can see it.. u are not Kira pula. Dont know who that Near is. I didnt see him in the movie, probably in manga & anime only.

Hombidai said...

I see... it's Death Note character pula.. hahaha..

MJ Diaries said...

hahahhaha..explain la sikit pasal complex tu...

Poppet said...

aya.. sia pun blur.. apa ni aah?

Rin Chan.... sia ingat Kira- terer matematik... lupa pula Jap tiada sebutan "l"...

Lab papa said...

Aiya, ini cerita death note is cerita org2 sakit jiwa sebab ramai org jipun sakit jiwa sampai sa pun hampir2 sakit jiwa.uuuuuuuuuuu (ketuk kayu dan ketuk drum)

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

hahahah.. lab papa pun almost sakit jiwa ka.. maybe too much pressure in your work. it's fun watching L snacking on the couch. He looks like a ghost in Death Note. My initial thought of L that he's the bad guy tapi salah pula