Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Malaysia Day - Sept. 16

Aiyaaa... these past few weeks been very busy (as usual).. but it seems the tasks are neverending... I can't seem to find the light at the end of the tunnel..

But I did manage to post a few ramblings in my blogs - thanks to Windows Live Writer... hehehehe.. Though, I was unable to regularly comment on my friends blogs (Missing in Blogs - MIB). Once in a while I do blog-hopping but just that... can't comment, just read..

Anyway... just want to wish everybody

HAPPY MALAYSIA DAY !!!!

(SEPT. 16)

8 comments:

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

Happy Malaysia Day to you too Hombi.. syok dapat cuti. Kenapalah bukan hari ni yang cuti.

Lab papa said...

Happy malaysia day too.

Ala rin-chan, kalo amik suti ari ni suda 4 ari ko suti muhuuhuh

KaDusMama said...

Happy malaysia day to u too..
Jelesnya sia di sini.. huhuhu!!

Poppet said...

yes... cuti! hehehehe.. baru ja cuti weekend sudah cuti lagi... kdmama... jan jeles bah :)

lenzaidi said...

Hi Hombidai,
im a sabahan woman residing KL for a good 3 years now.Infact i haven been home for quite sometime.Im looking for comrades from Sabah whom i could relate my hometown with and some intellectual teases which i could relate.Your blog is a fine example besides Aza.Happy blogging

Hombidai said...

hi lenzaidi - thanks for visiting my blogs.. please feel free to visit my friends blogs linked here...

a taste of a sabahan in japan = visit lab papa.. in the US = aza and kdmama = fellow at KL like you

lenzaidi said...

thanks for the quick reply and thanks also for sharing other bloggers from Sabah.This is awesome.Happy rambling ;-)

Hombidai said...

my pleasure lenzaidi.. :)