Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Liverpool v Atletico Madrid...

Tomorrow morning at 2.45am (Malaysian time), Liverpool will face Atletico Madrid in Vicente Calderon - the home of Atletico, in Champions League Group D match.

As usual, I will be up against my no. 1 enemy - sleepy hombidai. But last season, I've never missed any early morning Liverpool matches like this one.. so, before I battle with my nerves watching my beloved team against another team who is favourite to advance to the next stage, I must battle my 'sleepiness' first.

I have never 'lost' the battle when the team playing is Liverpool. (The other day, tried to watch England match.. I ended up watching a different match, as I slept the whole England game.. hahaha)

So.. my hope and prediction - Liverpool to win (of course!) against Fernando Torres ex-club. Robbie Keane to score. C'mon Keano!!!

Too bad he is injured. It would be interesting to see his reaction if he scores against hi former team - where the fans still idolises him.

Read one comment in the net by a 'Rojiblancos' fan - "Fernando Torres is Atletico. He means very much to the club... forgetting him will be like Liverpool fans forgetting Ian Rush..."

Go Reds!!!!

3 comments:

MJ Diaries said...

Hey Hombidai, next time kalau ko mo bangun pagi2 tgk bola, aku boleh jadi alarm since aku bangun bila ko tidur & tidur bila korang bangun.. :)

Lab papa said...

Hombi,

aiseh seri la pula 1-1, tadi sa tinguk di berita dipun

Hombidai said...

hahaha MJ - batwoman pula ko nie..kehehe

lab papa - tu lah... main pun teruk betul semalam. nasib seri