Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Anpan-man at City Mall...

22112008_016

Haha.. just 'found' Anpan-man flying in circles at City Mall amusement centre.. and JJ had lots of fun riding him..

(though I am not sure why Anpan-man has white square patches to his cheeks and nose)

I found that City Mall is a good place for family to go. The spaces are quite spacious for kids to run around and have fun. One sport shop even has a table with some toys for childrens to play with (at 1st floor). Then at the same floor you have a few seats to sit when you are tired and/or chat or just watch your kids run around.

My JJ surely loves CT Department store, he loves to run around and at one time I was chasing him around the store. Well, I don't care what people think of me at that time but I just want JJ to have fun. But, lo.. other kids too are doing the same thing..

Popular Books and Giants also a good place for me to patronise.. haha

Well, City Mall is doing quite well there. Lots and lots of people are patronising the shops there each and every day. I guess one of the reasons maybe is that you won't find (or very rare) "Penduduk Tempatan Istimewa" there... which has become the 'trademark' of Centre Point nowadays, especially during weekends and worse during holidays...

Kudos to City Mall Management for setting up a shopping mall good environment. Perhaps more and more shops will opened there soon..

3 comments:

carolchs said...

Hahaha..for the life of me, baru sekarang sa tau apa tu Anpan man...LOL!

Wemal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hombidai said...

hahaha Chegu..