Wednesday, November 5, 2008

GOD Created Women as Equal to Men..

I wanted to 'react' actually after reading the news about this - “Malacca may give RM1,000 to men who take them as second wives” - but I hesitated and never posted my 'reactions'...

I just want you all read this and the reaction .... and give it a thought...

In my opinion, my very honest opinion - it IS an insult and THEY (you know who) seem to look down on women more and more...

THEY even look down on women in the Parliament... almost everywhere...

WHY????

GOD CREATED WOMEN AS EQUAL TO MEN!!! (I am a believer of this very words..)

But 'Men' distort the facts and treated women according to their whims and fancies

These very people is probably those who supported the 'bocor', 'gua'.. or whatever...

SHAME ON YOU!!!! (but they are never ashamed of it I believe... and THEY are still 'blabbing' in the Parliament at every opportunity..

If you are ever my friend (any one of you).. the very moment your mouth utter insult to women (or whatever you do or say in that kind).. I will give you a good punch (wherever it may land or wherever it really hurts) - maybe the plural will be better..

I wanted to type obscenities here but I better don't.. otherwise, I will be like THEM... do whatever THEY like to do according to THEIR whims and fancies..

@#$%!!

 

6 comments:

carolchs said...

like any other dumb suggestions to solve some issues (yoga, school uniform too sexy etc)...i say, this is just a case of desperado lah ni... tiada hal mau bikin hal.

clearly the minister who voiced out this suggestion has not make his thorough research on this proposal. religion wise...

carolchs said...

bagus lagi they give the RM1000 to the single mums...

Lab papa said...

Heheh...apa ni? I don't think that is the BEST way to help single mums. I second chegu on giving single mums rm1K hahaha..

Sejak 2 menjak ni negeri ada suka kasi2 bah..last time dia kasi datuk sama itu org luar hehehehe...

Hombidai said...

chegu & lab papa - sia pening sudah ni...

tu lah sia trus 'marah2' dlm ni blog...

i just can't believe this and other things before - against women!!

Anonymous said...

I can tell you right now that I am not a fan of polygamy and I am not ashamed to admit it.

No woman in her right mind would want her husband to have another woman in his heart.. this is a basic women's need...

Similarly, no men in their right mind would want to marry more than one woman solely to help care for the women. There is always "lust" comes into the picture.. and this is also a fundamental mens' need... I agree that one man and one woman marry for love.. but when a man marry two or more women, that is no longer love.

And to pay RM1K to men who "CHOOSE" (note here the word choose... like women are government's property) to take second wives is totally WRONG! They know that these men can divorce these women any minute so how's that RM1K justify their intention for helping these women? In Islam, men have the authority to divorce their wives. Women have to beg to be divorced. I'm just giving an example of some friends of mine...

Just my humble opinion, don't need to offend but you know as I know it is the truth... and it's up to us to change the law.

Hombidai said...

no problem with me Aza...

i truly agree with your views.

as in the linked news to the reaction of the people - "The move is tantamount to selling off a single mother for the price of a mere RM1,000!!!"

this is what makes me so so .....!!

women should not be 'exploited' like this 'measures' by them. is is just WRONG!!

those who care should voiced out their reactions and views.