Thursday, January 29, 2009

Diary of Mr Mama (Day 1) …

Today, I become Mr Mama. Perhaps Rin-chan was the earliest to know hehehe. Anyway, I am typing away using the latest version of Winodw Live Writer while my JJ is sleeping… (curi-curi lah konon.. kehehehe)

 

06.00am - JJ wakes up. Mr Mama hasn’t. But JJ woke me up by ‘slapping’ my face. His Mama is busy preparing the breakfast I asked her (for me an JJ) before she goes off

 

06.30am – JJ runs to the balcony and surveyed the situations this morning. Pretty quite. Perhaps most people still sleeping or still away on holiday. I had to accompany him, scared that he will fall off from the chair we put there for ‘lepaking’..

 

07.00am – His Mama goes off.. JJ just waved ‘bye bye’ at his Mama. We went to the balcony again..

 

07.30am -  JJ gets bored. So I went to turn on the TV and his favourite channel. I went to turn on this computer to check Liverpool’s match result. Dissapointing. Drew again.

JJ came to join me, let him sit on my lap. Suddenly I heard the all familiar song of Bunny Town… JJ was ‘hmmm hmmm’ and pull my fingers, asking me to bring him to watch it. And yes Linachu – we love Bunny Town!! yayyy!!

 

08.00am – I let him watch by himself, while I go to reheat the ‘nasi goreng kampung’ Mama JJ’s version. We had our breakfast shortly after. In between, I sip my coffee, JJ saw me and asked for it. But I said no and gave him water to drink instead.. (and yes, my coffee gets cold as I was busy feeding JJ.. well, nevermind)

 

08.00am – 09.30am - Can’t remember what he is watching in PHDC but once in a while I will join him – it’s Pocoyo, Words World, Danny and Daddy, and an alien father and son etc… but they’re all good shows. Adults like me will love them too just as my JJ love them…

 

09.30am – JJ shows signs of sleepiness. Requested for his milk. Prepared and gave him some. didn’t finish it as usual. I thought he was going to sleep, so I brought him to lie on the bed. Nope, not yet.. so he went to play with his toys and cycles – especially his Harley Rabbitson.. more of this in the next blog…

 

10.00am – He seemed to be sleepy. I carried him to bed. Yes.. he really is. Lie down with him until he went into dreamland…  after a while, I come and write this… luckily the download has just finished and I got the chance to use this nifty programme the first time…

 

Cheerio….

5 comments:

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

ooo.. awal juga JJ bulih pi tidur balik aa.. kalau my nephew, sampai petang pun melayan kartun ja :-)

Hombidai said...

alalala.. matilah Mr Mama kalu gitu rin-chan... hahaha

Linachu said...

How was the rest of your day as Mr Mama? Penat juga melayan budak kan....

Yeah, yesterday my daughter tidak tidur ptg wo... ingatkan she will doze off early at night, tinguk2 the parents sudah sleepy, she's still jumping around..after 10pm baru tidur!

Oh..bunnytown, word world, pocoyo..i think i've watched all those berkali kali! word world is good though..banyak words my daughter learnt to spell from that show!

Hombidai said...

Hi Linachu.. yes, penat sudah, sambung diari Mr Mama pun ... adehhhh tidak dapat sudah...

yesterday afternoon JJ siok lopmat2, lari2, kacau2 - tapi Mr Mama pula sudah pening kepala... hahaha... maklumlah jarang2 jaga dia.. hehehe

MJ Diaries said...

Hahahahaaa....Hebat betul la.. Ko boleh imagine aku jaga 16 orang budak dalam aku punya nursery ka? hehehhe..Pecah kepala kasi siap lesson plan diorang untuk satu tahun.