Saturday, January 17, 2009

Throw your PC... Boycott, boycott, boycott...!!!

I have not been rambling for sometimes.. so I may have lost some of my ‘skills’. Here goes..

Recently, leaders and people in this country have been calling for boycott to US products due to their stance on the Gaza issue. Boycott Coca-cola is one of the ‘loudest’ cries I’ve read and hear in the medias. KFC, MacD’s and Burger King are also targeted. Looks like it only targeted food, as far as my reading of the news concern. Some did not agree. Some support the call. Some even do not buy or drink Coca-Cola from the mamak restaurant.

To my shallow knowledge, if want to boycott the US and its products. Let’s boycott in entirely, don’t just ‘half-half’ or ’50-50’ some says. Why target some specific brands? In my honest opinion and shallow knowledge, it won’t affect anything to the US (I guess)…

If they’re really serious to boycott, let’s do it whole-heartedly. In its entirerity.

So now, at this very moment.. let’s erase all traces of Microsoft products in our computers, don’t use Yahoo (well, if you don’t have an operating system to run your computer… you can’t go surfing, can’t we). Maybe use Linux.. err.. is it a US product too? Well, well, well… If we can't figure it out, just turn off your computer and throw it in the dustbin.. all of them. Err.. well, at least you can save some of your hardwares since some of them comes from Taiwan or China..

How am I going to write my blogs???… any idea??

 

“If the people with and in power wants to go to war… just go to ahead then. BUT LEAVE THE INNOCENT PEOPLE ESPECIALLY CHILDREN ALONE. STOP IT!!”

Some people knows how talk only..  like me.. well, I need to improve on that..

6 comments:

carolchs said...

my husband went to outstation last week to promote their college. at the same time, there were some other colleges promoting theirs as well. so there was this one college's rep came up on stage and before anything, talked about this boycotting thingy to the kids, yada, yada... at the end of his talk, he mentioned about students getting a Dell laptop each if they can secure a place at their college. When he was down at his booth which was next to my hubby's college's booth...hubby loudly say to his colleague, "bah, nanti kalau ada budak masuk tu college, suru durang kasi balik tu laptop. Buatan US bogia tu!"....

The guy from the other college could only looked at my husband. LOL!

Hombidai said...

hahahahahaa LOL Chegu..

Anonymous said...

Ben...betul la tu,we're still depending on them.then if we boycott everything, kita berus gigi guna ubat gigi Zaitun la pas ni :-)

gbeejipp said...

I'm also sick of this boycotting thingy at times. Kadang2 cam membabi buta sja. Teda effect pun sma durg tu... It affects more badly to us than to 'em..

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

Hombi, kalau mau boycott nda payah tinguk tu movies juga hehe.. tinguk ja lah local movies or from other foreign countries.

LOL -> chegu Carol. kudos to your hubby :-)

MJ Diaries said...

Alamak..Aku ni lagi masalah. Aku support akaun US. Kalau aku boycott it simply means I should resign la tu kan. Alamak..Camana tu ar? Diorang teda hal..aku pulak yang kena cari kerja lain. Besides, company ni HQ memang di US bah... adeh deh ...