Friday, March 20, 2009

Time flies fast for me…

Time flies really really fast for me.. and I mean really really fast like a speeding Kancil along the Penampang by-pass road..

Can you imagine, I usually come early to the office, around 745am like that, and as soon as I turn my PC on, I will be engrossed in whatever I want or need to do.

Suddenly when I ‘awoke’ from whatever I am doing.. it’s already noon!!! Time for lunch and rest!! Wow!!

Sometimes I told myself like “Eh? baru belek-belek drawings, sudah tengahari? Belum buat apa-apa pun..”..

And now.. we are already at the end of March!! I feel like January 1st was last week!!. Of course, most people including myself, will be very happy when the month’s end comes very very fast. Ha ha, all ‘makan gaji’ people will surely understand what I mean…

Perhaps, this was down to the tonnes of works I needed to clear off. Some more, my project’s completion date is in a month’s time.. arrgghhhhh!!!

Sometimes I wish I can slow down time.. ha ha ha.. but thank God that He never give me any special power.. otherwise I will abuse it… ha ha ha

Oh well, I have to do what I have to do… time doesn’t wait for me… I have no choice

(BUT… there is goodness that time flies fast.. - EVIL GRIN.. hehehe – one week school holiday is coming to an end and how I wish all teachers out there feel “oh cepatnya satu minggu berlalu.. belum puas cuti…” hehehe… and this goes especially to Chegu Carol… hahahaha (evil laughter!!!)

Jahatnya sia kannn… J

4 comments:

carolchs said...

I wish today is still Monday. Hahaha!

Hombidai said...

Monday is coming Chegu... Monday 23rd March, that is!! hehehe

wmsiew said...

Hey Hombidai!

How are you? Haven't visited you for some time.

You know, I haven't had the time to keep our fan blog updated lately, we've been working on something new.. shhh, thatz our secret! ;)

I hope you're a member of our Facebook Fan Page btw, cos the page is updated faster and more often.

Hombidai said...

Hi wmsiew... great news indeed!! okay.. i'll check out FB..