Saturday, June 14, 2008

Euro 2008 - 'Kotoh' Germany

'Kotoh' - i've never use this word until my friend Lab Papa mentioned it in his blog. Never use it since my high school days.

Well done Croatia, 'kotoh' to you Germany..


The Germans and whoever supports them will be mad at me... but I am sorry, I just can't help it. I was like over the moon when the Croats scored 2 goals and won the game hands-down... a deserved win for them.


Now, I hope the Dutch will kill off the French 'fries' hopes in the tournament...go Dutch!!!

3 comments:

Lab papa said...

French Fries is ready sir...hahahaha. Nothing can't stop them now!

KaDusMama said...

haha!! kotoh huh?? Jarang can use the word in KL..unless when i talk with fellow sabahan! but it sounds more like 'keteh'

Lab papa said...

kadusmama, do you know there is a sabahan song called tiwas..cuba ko sari2 di youtube...they sing 'kooooootooooh!' hahahaha