Saturday, June 14, 2008

Life's a treat with Shaun The Sheep

This is what i watched with my son during halftime of the EURO 2008 game where the Dutch 'fries' the French. It's 4 - 1 to the Dutch... hooray for the Oranje!!!!

I use to watch footie games alone, but nowadays I have my son to accompany me, even early morning games e.g. 2am in the morning. Maybe he is attracted to the 22 players running around on the pitch (he's just over 1-year old) chasing one small ball, i'm not so sure, or maybe he will become like Steven Gerrard one day...hahahaha.

I named him after Steven Gerrard, well not really 'Steven Gerrard', because I am scared he may not like football when he grows up OR (touch wood) he ends up supporting Liverpool's arch-enemy, the Manures (MU lah...)..hahahaha (touch wood, again)...

Well, here's Shaun the Sheep, at his best, for you:-



Since it's EURO 2008, here's Shaun with the flock playing footie, with Bitzer as the referee...


Shaun The Sheep - Funny blooper videos are here

I've always look for Shaun's show in Astro whenever i have the time because not only he is cute but the storyline are soo funny, you would roll on the floor laughing...

Life's a treat with Shaun the Sheep...

2 comments:

Lab papa said...

hahaha sempat lagi ko tinguk ni shaun, masa rehat i was sleeping kekekeke...

Anyways, I never knew about this cute little Shaun. Best betul ni, sa pun terhibur. For sure sa akan tinguk sama anak sa nanti bila dia suda pandai tinguk2 TV..atau bapa dia yang telabih kesiukan hahahah

Tungoh said...

sponge bob.. shaun the sheep.. pingu... alalala... bapa & mamanya yg suka pula hahaha... apapun, semua ni animasi yg bagus2 & lucu.. so bapanya kesiukan.. huhu