Monday, July 7, 2008

Blank-out... burned-out et all...

Hi everyone..

haaaa.... (long sigh) been very busy these few weeks with work commitment et al...

so I think I got 'burn out' a little bit so I was 'blank' and 'zonked' out...

didn't feel like doing anything. sometimes I just sat on the sofa at home feeling & thinking totally about nothing...

eventhough I put on the tv or radio... i wasn't interested or even looking or listening...

only my son 'crash' into my momentary 'nothingness' but when he is asleep.. i will go back to that 'blankness', 'nothingness' et al

maybe other factors too got me into this... maybe or maybe not

somehow you feel you just want to do anything...

i thought of posting some ramblings or edit those which i have kept/ saved earlier.. but i just feel not in the frame-of-mind...

well, i hope this feeling disappears soon so that i can get working to my normal 'gear' and at least do some posting on my ramblings...

haaaaa..... (long sigh)....

6 comments:

KaDusMama said...

hombidai..begitu lah bah tu..sabar saja ko!I'm sure your mood will get better soon..(mengkali pasal hilang HP ko bah tu?)

Hombidai said...

kdmama - haha.. mangkali juga.. hahaha.. thanks...

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

relax ko .. jiayou! aja fighting! ganbatte!.. another cheer.. go go spana jaya hehehehe...

hope u have a great day today. maybe tu emoticon ada happy sikit kali esok aa..

Hombidai said...

haha rin-chan.. yup, harap emoticon sia berubah lah secepat mgkin (hari tu sia ada nampak emoticon pisang menari-nari... hmmmm.. hhehehe)

anyway.. thanks ya..

MJ Diaries said...

Hi Hombidai,
Sounds like a loner but the irony is u are not. It's pretty normal and can happen to anyone, anytime without any reason. But sometimes, it happened perhaps more as a signal it's time for you to unwind a bit. :)

Hombidai said...

hi mj - yes, at times i like to be alone, away from the hustle & bustle of everyday-thingy, detached from the worldly matters :)..

you're right i guess, i really need to unwind - life's been hectic this past few weeks or maybe months...

thanks mj..