Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Little buddy of mine...

Haaaa (long sigh..) .. my feelings is still ‘not back to normal’ as I may call it.. Generally I am a happy and positive person. But sometimes there are things that we can’t avoid and it affects us so much. For example, we lost things that we are really attached to or a person who are very close to us. So, losing my handphone a couple of days ago was something that affect me.. I really love that ‘little buddy’ of mine.. (sigh!) well, life goes on as some may say.

I really wanted to edit and post some ‘postponed’ ramblings of mine last night but … aaaahhhh (the long sigh again)… the mood was not in place. I’ve typed a couple of sentences, but that’s all. I turned my PC off and went to watch some Japanese anime on tv. I guess I can ramble a lot when I am in a happy mood. But wait, I can still post this one when I am not that happy?...

Some friends said to me, “C’mon man! It’s just a handphone… a bloody handphone! It’s note like you lose somebody..”. True. They are right. I have to get over it.

But again, there are ‘little things’ in our life that sometimes can be a ‘big thing’ especially the things that we love or attached to. Maybe I was too attached to this handphone of mine? Some may say we can’t be too attached to things. Maybe they are correct. Maybe they’re not. But whatever it is, for me, if I really love that particular thing, I will love it a much as I could.. (haha.. sounds like loving a person :>)

Some times ago, we use to love the ‘walkman’ a.k.a portable cassettes or cd player, including myself. Since the creation of mp3’s, the good old ‘walkman’ becomes obsolete. Nowadays, we call it ‘mp3 players’ or ‘iPOD’. Whatever the name is, it is still a mobile thing that plays ‘songs’. Because I love to listen to songs wherever I go or do, I bought this thing I call ‘little buddy’. Yes, it’s a handphone, but the main reason I bought is because it’s an mp3 player. It is also small and light. I treated it like my good old walkman actually instead of as a handphone. Yea, I talk a little on the handphones but I do text a lot…

‘Little buddy’ accompanies me everywhere. ‘Little buddy’ serenades me when I’m in the office doing overtime and helps me to keep the spirit going even though I have tones of works on my table. ‘Little buddy’ keeps me from boredom when waiting for the bus to go and back from work. ‘Little buddy’ keeps me calm when we are crammed inside the ‘bas mini’ of KK. ‘Little buddy’ keeps me happy everytime when I am not in a good mood…

So that’s why I have become attached to this ‘little buddy’ of mine….

Yea, I am still ‘not that happy’.. but I can still write this post nevertheless…

So long, goodbye, farewell, ciao to you… my Little Buddy


2 comments:

Poppet said...

How come I never see the picture of this lost "little buddy" of yours... I wanna see, I wanna see

Hombidai said...

Hi poppet ... hahaha.. please check my newest post... a bit late though