Saturday, July 26, 2008

Datuk Nicol David's blog

When I checked my ‘ramblings’ this morning, I was surprised to know that my blog was visited by WM Siew ,the Editor of Nicol David Online blog… how she managed to find me, I am not sure, but thanks anyway for visiting and leaving a comment. I will link Nicol’s blog in my ‘ramblings’..

I also just realized that I have spelled Nicol’s name with an ‘e’ in my previous posting – Nicole. Sorry for that, and I also used ‘Dato’’ instead of ‘Datuk’.. so when I saw Nicol Online’s blog, then I realized my mistake. It should be ‘Datuk’… sorry for that everyone and to Nicol. I bet she’ll be mad at me if she knows I spelled her name with an ‘e’…. hehehe. So, with embarassment, I edited my blog...

Anyway, if you want to get to know Nicol David or want to read latest news on her, please visit Nicol David Online ….

From Nicol's blog : she will be celebrating her 25th born day this August, so the Team of Nicol David Online is looking for ideas as to what they can give to Nicol as a gift or two... so if you have an idea or two, please give them a visit and your ideas...

9 comments:

NicolDavidOnline.com said...

haha...
thanks again, rambler!

itz okay!(the spelling) lets just keep supporting Queen Nicol!

we sure would love to hear YOUR ideas for nicol's birthday gift!

thanks!!
Editor WM Siew

NicolDavidOnline.com said...

btw, the link to our main site is
http://www.nicoldavidonline.com

thanks!

Hombidai said...

thanks again WMSiew..

and thanks for the info..

NIcol is the Champ again!!!yeah!!

Hombidai said...

btw.. i will think for about gift idea for Queen Nicol's bornday..

wmsiew said...

would be glad to hear it!

are you really a grandfather? =P

Hombidai said...

wmsiew - Yes I am, though I am only 32 years old!!! My niece (my elder sister's daughter) is married and gave birth to a cute little daughter earlier this year.. that's make me a grandfather..hehehe

wmsiew said...

awww... good for you!

i'll be visiting your blog often! :)

thanks!

Hombidai said...

hi wmsiew,

you're welcome anytime to visit my simple blog... thanks :)

Poppet said...

wah femes juga blog ko ni aa hombi :)