Monday, July 14, 2008

Glorie.. Glorie Andrea!!!





Yeah... my cutie 9-year old niece, Andrea Glorie has just won the State-level Spell-it-right Challenge..



I'm taking off for a while from my busy schedule to post this as my tribute to my cutie niece.. yes, she is that cute..hehehe





Congratulations to you Andrea, and we hope you will enjoy more success in years to come.. Angkol Kisi', Antie and your cousin, JJ, would like to wish you congratulations on your success. We are very proud of you on your great achievement...YOU GO GIRL!!!


FYI, Andrea is my elder brother's 2nd daughter.



The topmost photo is Andrea with JJ, middle photo with her two other cousins, twins Jerome (to her left) and Jude G. Oujik.


Now, I hope you will be able to use the words you have learned and make your own 'Journal' like the one your Angkol Kisi' have done kio during his school-days kio....


Congrats!!!


(bottom pic from NST)






4 comments:

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

bulih tahan ko punya niece aa.. congrats!

KaDusMama said...

wow!! bulih tahan oh..my fav tu tenok the spell-it-right contest..every saturday, mesti tingu..

Lab papa said...

congratulations!

Next future winner, JJ.

Hombidai said...

tq rin-chan, kdmama & lab papa..

lab papa - hahaha... paling2 JJ pandai sebut skg ni PAPA ja... ntah kalau dia pandai mengeja nati haha