Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged by Lab Papa-san & Kadus Mama-chan...

Lab Papa-san and Kadus Mama-chan tagged me a couple of days ago, but i can only post this today... soriiii aaaa... (I hope they don't boycott me for very very very late reply... aiyaa)

Although I should answer in one word only, I can’t. I have to break rules also like Kadusmama… just for the fun of it and as some people say ‘the more, the merrier’ aka 'aramaitiii'… sorry to the originator of the tag though… bah.. :-

1. Where is your cell phone? ~ R.I.P (resting in pocket)… my pocket that is..

2. Your significant other? ~ wifey (if I put 'Little Buddy'.. my wifey may go ballistic..hehehe)

3. Your hair? Need a cut… (my wife’s been complaining about it almost 2 1/2 months already..haha)

4. Your mother? ~ she’s ok but in mourning..

5. Your father? ~ passed way in April 2008

6. Your favorite thing? ~ ‘Little Buddy’ although he’s RIP in someone else’s pocket. Nothing can replace him for the moment

7. Your dream last night? ~ errr… none. I seldom dream nowadays. Don’t know why..

8. Your favorite drink? ~ ‘kupi’ (especially from the freshly grinded one you can get from the ‘tamu’)

9. Your dream/goal? ~ to be able to realize the wishes, hopes & dreams my significant other (wifey) for the family..

10. The room you're in? ~ Office (matilah kalu bos nampak nie…)

11. Your hobby? ~ nowadays I like to rest a lot (banyak kerja di upis bah..) .. anyway, is that a hobby?

12. Your fear? ~ I am phobia to water & heights

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? ~ with my family and having a lots of fun and happy moments with them…

14. What you're not? ~ stingy.. I tried to but I can’t…

15. Muffins? ~ as long as it’s delicious for my taste buds…

16. One of your wish list items? ~ visit Liverpool’s Anfield Stadium and watch my team play right in front of my eyes together with wifey & JJ

17. Where you grew up? Penampang, Bukit Padang Petaling Jaya and now back in Bukit Padang.. again…

18. The last thing you did? ~ inform may Project Manager that DOSH is coming to town…

19. What are you wearing? ~ Liverpool jersey with Steven Gerrard’s name and number on it…

20. Favorite Gadget? ~Little buddy (still the best though not the ‘canggih’est of phones)

21. Your pets? None (can i put the stuffed toys i gave to my wifey when we are dating some years ago... it's 'Patrick' the dog (the small one i nicknamed 'Gromit' & the big one is 'Wallace')

22. Your computer? ~ a mish-mash of everything… a cloned PC but with my preferred specs put together. Although now it's considered 'obsolete' (bought 5 years ago bah..)

23. Your mood? ~ Happy.. happy.. happy..

24. Missing someone? ~ my JJ

25. Your car? ~ my good ol’ ‘Kalabau’ a.k.a. iswara 1.3s

26. Something you're not wearing? ~ a watch (been without it more than 10 years already hahaha)

27. Favorite store? ~ err.. stores with foods in them e.g. cake/bun shops hahaha

28. Like someone? ~ (i wonder what this means?)

29. Your favorite color? ~ the Red of Liverpool although I once hated this color when I was still a kid.

30. When is the last time you laughed? ~ can’t remember.. maybe last month..

31. Last time you cried? ~ April 2008

Since most of whom I know is already tagged, I would love to tag my classmate of old, of whom I ‘found’ and ‘met’ recently from my blog-hopping activity. (I was ‘blog-hopping’ hoping that I will be able to reduce my ‘size’ instead of doing the actual ‘hopping’…hahahaha.. just like having breakfast by looking at Poppet's blog...) so Gail Michelle, you’re tagged by Hombidai.. and ahah!!! Black Kid the 'Pirate'.. but i wonder if Black Kid got a blog.. hmmmm (Black Kid - you're wanted!!)

6 comments:

Lab papa said...

long live hombi's karabau putih

Hombidai said...

haha... jan jadi 'white elephant' ja lab papa..

o ya.. hari tu kalabau putih sia meredah banjir, nasib nda 'kong'.. panik juga sia.. hehe

huhu... ko 'eyeing' Toyota Estima kan?... best tu. go go Lab Papa.. dapat juga tu nati

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

hope it's not too late to extend my condolence on your dad's passing.. rest in peace.

KaDusMama said...

Firstly,:( so sorry for your dad passing..I'm sure your mom masih sedih tu..few months only oh..
2ndly..I was smiling like an idiot with this:
14. What you're not? ~ stingy.. I tried to but I can’t…
Bah..do u want my account no?? bulih bagi sikit $$ kan?? akakakaka

Lab papa said...

hombi..ma'al bah toyota estima...huk huk..takat tinguk dan tapun nopo

Hombidai said...

kdmama - thanks. pasal 'stingy' hahaha... klu ko minta blanja makan bulih.. ahhaha.. (tapi klu sia jadi billionaire, bulih bagi no acc ko... hehehe)

lab papa - klu ko sudah 'permanent head damage' (yg tersirat bkn tersurat).. pasti bulih tu... hehehe