Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lunch time story to share...

I was having my lunch just now while reading my favourite local newspaper and nearly splurts out the contents of my mouth when I read a news about the Keris being displayed as a sex toy in a sex museum in Amterdam.. (though why I nearly splurted, I don't know)..

It was reported that a Malaysian blogger, known as KJ Lim, discovered it while on a trip to Europe. Here is the blog mentioned in the news by KJ Lim - www.4896kj.com.

The thing is, when does a keris become a sex toy?... I don't understand. I believe the keris is a symbol of 'warriorism', like the samurai swords et al.

Perhaps someone have thought up some 'dirty' imaginations and used the keris as a sex toy. I don't have the brightest idea on this matter...

Well, it's just my lunch time story to share with you all…

 

 

5 comments:

KaDusMama said...

OMG!!! SEX TOY?? wah!!! punya la hebat..habis lah kena chop' tu 'toot' and toot kalau pakai keris kan??
Hmmmm..like you..i also cannot imagine oh apa macam!

Lab papa said...

New breed of psycho maniac I guess. Otherwise, perhaps it is a rubber keris or the same material used for sex toy, whatever, my imagination hehehe.

Hombidai said...

lab papa - betul2 keris siap dgn sarungnya lagi menurut news tu

kdmama - mgkin juga utk mau chop chop itu ..hehe

Poppet said...

org skrg ni terover creative bah.. mcm2 ada. Mcm tu Malaysian prostitute di London tu yg potong2 tu Liverpool U grad tu sebab jealous.. I cannot imagine oo, lebih2 Malaysian pros tu melayu.. full name lagi kena kasitau.. apa perasaan keluarga dia tu aah? umur muda lagi baru 22. Apa mo jadi dgn org2 skrg.

KJ Lim said...

This keris (cursed sword) was from Indonesia (Netherlands ruled Indonesia before). You may ask why this keris (cursed sword) end up at Sex Museum? Well, sexual intercourse activity was carved on the handle of the keris (cursed sword). Therefore, it is qualified as a display at Sex Museum.

By the way, the correct URL for Journeying is HERE.