Friday, October 24, 2008

5 minutes more...

Hehe... don't believe the title.

Just before I 'chow' from my beloved table... I would like to share a joke which I read more than 10 years back in Reader's Digests' Laughter's The Best Medicine.

It goes something like this, though it may not be exactly the same but the meaning is there :-

A science teacher asked a student during a science experiment.

Teacher : What is the name of the chemical you are preparing now?

Student : Errr... errr...

Teacher : C'mon. What is it?

Student : Err.. err..

Teacher : Well? do you know or not?

Student : Err.. well sir, I do know it but.. err.. it's on the tip of my tongue..

Teacher : Well then.. if that is so, you better spit it out quickly because it Hydrochloric Acid!!!


LOL!!!


(This joke is dedicated to all educators out there and hmmm... Chegu Carol - she says she had a bright day today... good for you Chegu..)

Good day to all and have a great weekend...

9 comments:

carolchs said...

LOL! Thanks Hombidai.

I've received emails as such that have been specially forwarded to me since I am a teacher. I admit, I kinda enjoy those emails. Very entertaining and sometimes, near to truth. Hehehe....

Lab papa said...

Si Lab Papa menyibuk juga,

Kalu masih buli bercakap gitu mesti HCl yang dilute 100x sudah kan hehehehe

Poppet said...

ehm.. trus sia teringat ada org yg suruh student dia buat 2M HCl tapi kasi stock 0.2M HCl.. suruh kira sendiri lagi.. tiada berkenaan dengan post si hombi la hahahaha.. saja mcm lab papa.. menyibuk ja

Hombidai said...

hahaha lab papa & poppet - kalu benda2 chemical ni mmg kamu yg 'pakar' hahaha

chegu - jadi kami berharap ko makin gembira segembiranya lagi... hahahaha LOL :))

KaDusMama said...

hahaha!! teketawa sia baca komen lab papa..iya bah!! kalau 100 HCL...mampus sudah tu student tu!! akakaka
bah hombi..just want to wish you a wonderful weekend with ur family ya!!

Lab papa said...

Cant help my self to komen si poppet punya komen,

Hebat sungguh, sepa kah gerangan org yg bagi arahan tu hahahaha...di suruh concetrate atau evaporate air mengkali hahahah

Nika said...

Sa po tekatawa jg o baca ni joke. Hahahahahahaa

Nika said...

Tapi tu komen c poppet lagi lucu kasian org yg kana suruh tu

Hombidai said...

misti ada kena mengena dgn kamurang bertiga kah ne nika? hehe