Friday, October 24, 2008

Hombidai is giving out awards...

 awardtirana2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Butterfly_Award

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was presented with these two awards by my blogger friend - Nika & Rin-chan. So, Rambler will be giving out these two awards too...

(drum roll....)

ROLL OF HONOUR

I sincerely present these two awards to the following blog and bloggers:-

Journal of Lab Papa by Lab Papa

Initially called as the ‘Journal of An Enthusiastic Lab Papa’. I never asked him why he omitted the word ‘enthusiastic’ though. His blog is all about his the many things he adventure in his ‘second homecoming’ to Japan. He has had much experience there before, but this second time will be more exciting and challenging for him as he is accompanied by his wife and his son, was born there… all the best to you Lab Papa.

Pieces by Rin-chan

Korean-oriented blog by the Rin-chan. She is not a Korean though, she is very much a Sabahan but loves many things about Korea – movies and dramas especially. She is my source of information on what to see and what not. She introduced to me Chilwu, The Mighty and Hong Gil-dong, The Hero, of which genre of movie I like to watch… Jiayo Rin-chan!!

Random Thoughts by Aza

Here is really a random thoughts that comes out from the mind (and fingers) of Aza.. who works in the US.. if I am not mistaken, she is there for 7 years already (am I correct, Aza?). Read her everyday thoughts about her life as Sabahan in the US, workwise and many things US-mari… and she does sometimes (or many times, Aza?) blogs about her longing for our Land of Borneo…

Mixed Cultures Mama’s Blog by Kadus_mama

Kadus_mama is, IMHO, someone who loves and enjoyed her life very much and of course her family. You can feel it if you read her blog… all kinds of emotions are there – sad, happy, to name a few. But I believe she is a happy person (based on her blogs posting) except on Monday as she hated Monday (but I think she is trying to like Monday, though...) hahaha … good for you Kdmama..

A Recipe A Week by Poppet (the Baker)

Lab Papa have strong reason that Poppet is in the chocolate industry as most of her recipe’s are mostly chocolates.. hahaha. Poppet’s kitchen (as I may call her blog) is one of my fave hopping grounds. I tried to lose weight just by looking at her posting, but I failed… Not only you can salivate at all those recipe’s posted there, you can actually ‘ciplak’ it and do it yourself (or if you really lazy or pure-non-cooker, ask your wife or mother or girlfriend or sister or whoever to do it for you)…let’s go to Poppet’s kitchen (and wipe your own saliva yourselves.. otherwise you’ll ruin your keyboard…LOL)

MJ Diaries by MJ Diaries aka Black Kid (BK on the blog – as lab papa call her)

As the title suggest, this blog is a diary of MJ.. though, perhaps she is like me. I used to keep a diary long time ago (like I was really old, duh!!) but I seldom put anything in it. Scribble here, scribble there… at one time I have a blank diary at the end of the year. Ahhh, forgive my digression. But MJ is like me… she updates her diaries ‘once in a while’. Hey MJ.. you’re suppose to fill your diary everyday.. hahaha I’m only joking. MJ do have a weird job though – she works when we are at home enjoying some TV programs or sleeping. But there is a reason…. If you want to find out, you have to get her yourself (if you can...)

Rizwan & Hazeman The Space Explorer by Rizwan

This is a place where, IMHO, Rizwan spills out his mind and words… be sure to check out his blogs once in while and read what he has in mind for us…

In Blissful Wonderment by Linachu

I agree with Linachu that there is a lot of wonders in this world. We only need to find it. Most of the times people see wonders in big things, but some people also see wonders in small things. So, IMHO, Linachu’s posting are things that she cherishes the most – big or small... which is why Hombidai like to hop there. Bliss (noun) = perfect happiness, delight, ecstasy, euphoria, glee, felicity, happiness, joy, pleasure… you name it and you will find it in Linachu’s blog….

The Guru-guru Life by Chegu Carol

I consider myself new to Chegu Carol’s blog. I’ve read a few of her postings, and they are all truly very interesting. For me, IMHO, she radiates happiness and joys through her blogs… and I do believe too, IMHO again, she is a very happy and positive person… and if you make her happy, she will give you ‘markah kesian’ in next exam.. LOL.

Jipp’s blog

Jipp is a friend of mine. He blogs on many things and hoped that there are people out there – like me – will read and like what he posted…

Nicol David Online by Nicol David Online Team

A blog dedicated to our Queen Nicol David – Champion and World No. 1. Enough said. Great dedication by the Team to record and report on Nicol’s career. And we get them fast too…. That’s why I present these awards to Nicol David Online Team esp. wmsiew… great to have people like you.!!

Kounsikaan Id Koposion by Nika

This is a very fast growing furiously blog, believe me. She only ‘opened her house’ only recently and BOOM!!!! It’s growing without us noticing it and I was amazed… . But truly, her blogs are unique as she also posts in Dusun. She is blogging all the way from Land of the Rising Sun – so expect her post about her adventures there and of course her longing to home – Land of the Wind… ganbatte Nika…

Kupi ‘O kaw-kaw by Greg a.k.a teekay

I just hopped here accidently, like a few days ago, .. and I couldn’t help but come again. The Kupi is great, hilarious and wacky served by the towkay himself… I still need to visit this kupi shop often to really taste his Kupi and also get to know the towkay… hehehe.. who knows, perhaps I will get some discount on the Kupi… “kupi o ping kaw satu bos!!”

So there you go…. The Roll of Honor.

Sincerely,

Hombidai Boibud

14 comments:

carolchs said...

heyyyyyyyyy *smiling widely*

chegu ini memang sukaaaaaaaaaaaaaa di puji. heheh..
but ya, i like to think myself as a positive/optimist person. And when you think that I am one...that surely lights up my already 'brighter day' today.

thanks hombidai!

Lab papa said...

Hombi,

ari ni 3 kali sa kena yg bila sa post abis ilang suma komen2 ku..

nanti sa komen balik la..huk huk huk

Hombidai said...

wow chegu... already a 'brighter day today'? i wonder what that is? maybe you'll like to post something about it? hehe

i sincerely think you are positive and well.. you are!! (i also feel great because my 'tekaan' is quite correct about you... LOL)

KaDusMama said...

heheheee...sia nie memang happy all the time. ekeke Trying hard to love monday..jan ko risau!!
Apa pun..thanx for the award! bangga dapat award nie.. :)

Hombidai said...

alala lab papa... pasti tensen kan... susah2 ko taip, hilang semua... adeh nah tok

kdmama - kan sia bilang... LOL.. bah, kalu ko sudah suka monday, sia kasi award lagi...

Hombidai said...

forgie me for the un-aligned photos in this post - I am using Live writer to post. It's very very perfect when viewed there but when it's posted... it's all gone haywire.

I tried to amend through normal blogger but it's become even worse... seems like formatting is not and easy thing to do between these two program.. well.. hantam sajalah kan...hehe

carolchs said...

unfortunately, this 'brighter day' i was talking about is nt sumthing i am ready to share to the world. but ya...i am very happy today. very happy that i ended up shopping 5 pieces of clothing. hahaha...biasa lah perempuan kan. ;)

NicolDavidOnline.com said...

Wow.. thanks Hombidai!!

It really is passionate fans like you who keep us going!

Except.. which one of the awards did we win??

:)
WMSiew

Nika said...

Pounsikou hombidai tu pino'promote' nu lamin ku. Smiling from ear to ear.

Poppet said...

wah tengkiu hombi...

tapikan sia ingat ko kurus sudah guna tu tirik kita tu.. yg tinguk ja kanyang.. inda juga berhasilkan.. hehehehe

Hombidai said...

chegu - haha.. no problem, i guess when the time is right, you will let us know...

nicoldavidonline - both of them!!!! yesireee!!

nika - kounsikou...

poppet - hahaha poppet.. betul2 tidak menjadi itu tirik... makin kuat mau pi makan adalah hahaha

Anonymous said...

thank u hombidai.. baru sia terbaca ko punya post ni. lama sudah sia sini mo lebih 10 tahun sudah.

NicolDavidOnline.com said...

Waaaaahhh.. Thank you! :)

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

thanks Hombi :-)