Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh man!!! … not another one…. bummer!!!

I just got information from the clinic today that the maid I intend to employ have Hepatitis A!!!

Oh man..

I have thought that we finally find a solution to our dilemma after several ‘unsuccessful’ applicants. She was quite good and seems to have the desire to work.

But it is inevitable that I have to send her back tonight after an appointment with Dr Ramesh. He requested for this as probably he has something to say since this is quite a dangerous disease. I do know what Hepatitis A is and its consequences being with a person who has it.

Pity the maid-to-be and we are facing a dilemma yet again…

I pity my wife. I pity my son…if I am getting six figures salary monthly, long have I ask my wife to just take care of our little JJ at home. But I am not and I can’t do anything about that either. Hah!!

We have phobia to nurseries. We sent JJ to a nursery before this but he nearly gets pneumonia!!! So much for the cleanliness there and perhaps my JJ do not have strong antibodies to cope with the bacteria and viruses. Furthermore, we were advised not to forego the option of sending JJ to a nursery. So no more nurseries for us.

Hiring a maid is the only options there is for us. We know and heard too lots of stories about maids et al, but we have no choice…and there are good maids out there.

Bummer.. bummer.. bummer.. bummer.. bummer…!!!

Now we have to find somebody to take care of JJ tomorrow…

Now my wife will be truly worried again…. Oh man!!

Bummer!!

Bummer!!

Bummer!!

Bummer!!

Today is turning to be a great day for me... great!!!

Bummer!!

3 comments:

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

aiyo.. nasib la ko tau awal-2. good luck in finding new maid. jiayou!

Lab papa said...

Ya, bagus tau awal hombi kalau tia lagi la parah.

Sa harap ko sapad dapat selesai masalah ni.

All the best to you hombi.

sa pun risau juga bila sa balik nanti.

Hombidai said...

tahnaks rin-chan... cayo!!

lab papa - apa boleh buat. beginilah ni.. terpaksalah. harap ko tidak ada problem yg sama bila ko balik nanti sini.