Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Takziah..

Just read in Lab Papa's blog a couple of minutes ago and found out that his father has passed away...

My heart saddened for his lost. More so when he is so far away from home..

Yes Lab Papa - as you said : "Allah loves him more..."

He will be released from suffering and pain.. and "semoga allayarham ditempatkan bersama-sama orang yang beriman"

I know he is deeply sad, losing a dear one. But I am also sure his late father is praying for Lab Papa and is proud of his son achievement..

I am lost for words now..

'Takziah' my friend - my hearts and prayers goes to you and family during this difficult times...

3 comments:

Lab papa said...

Hombi,

Tq my friend. I will contact you when I'm in KK. Sekejap saja, sampai KK ari khamis petang..balik jipun ari ahad tengah malam

KaDusMama said...

:( Sia pun sedih after hearing the news yesterday morning..i know about it even before lab papa posted about it in his blog..
Lab papa is a strong person..hope he will get through this one day..

Poppet said...

Yup, also surprised when heard about it monday morning.. but I know labpapa will be alright.. he is a strong person, i know and being a father himself, he now knows how his dad felt towards him too.