Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Poem for My Friend...

This poem is dedicated to my friend - Lab Papa...

Lab Papa - your dad will live in you forever...

I also do believe that he will be looking up from heaven and say

"My son, I'm very proud of you..."

 

Liven In My Heart

I thought there would always be time,


time to tell you just how much you mean to me,

 
time to tell you thank you for everything,


time to tell you that all you've taught me remains in my heart,

 
time to tell you no matter where I go your love is with me
in my heart.

 
As time kept passing by I never stopped to realize that someday there would be no more time, no more time.


Even though someday took away the time I thought would always be,

 
I will always feel the warmth of your love,


always see your kind smile, always hear your laughter

 
cause you will always keep on liven in my heart.

 
In my heart you will always be.


 

This beautiful poem by Dacotah & originally posted here, which I have taken it from.

5 comments:

Nika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lab papa said...

Hombi,

Actually yg di atas tu sa yang tulis tapi telampau berair2 mata sa sampai telupa yang blog in si nika

Sekali lagi, thank you my friend. Balik2 sa baca. Tq again

Hombidai said...

lab papa, it's okay .... be strong.

(hombidai wants to give you a hug to share your sadness.. but that will have to wait until you comes back..)

Poppet said...

very meaningful poem hombi...

Hombidai said...

poppet - on that day yg sia tau.. sia tercari-cari apa yg patut mau post di blog.. so sia terserempak sama ni poem. makna dia pun bagus, so sia trus dedicate sama lab papa..