Friday, February 6, 2009

KITT is back..!!!

You heard me right. I watched the season premier last night at Star World.

I was in primary school when I watched the original TV series. I more of KITT’s fan rather than David Hasselhoff (Michael Knight). Who wouldn’t if you have a talking car with an attitude and some cool built-in gadgets. And the car itself, Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, was really awesome at that time!! Because I really loved the car design, I managed to get my school friend to part with his toy car that resembles KITT… huhuhuhu.

That’s why I was excited when I saw its preview a week back and eagerly anticipated last night’s show. The new Knight Rider didn’t disappointment me. KITT is now a cool Ford Mustang and a new nanotech body which can ‘heals’ itself and transforms temporarily into another vehicle of choice. Woohooo. Cool dude!!! KITT nanotech body also is as strong as a 10 foot thick concrete wall!! Although, the computer is turned off, KITT will become a normal car and subject to damages. Uhhuuuu..

And the new driver is Michael Traucer, son of the first KITT driver, Michael Long aka Michael Knight. David Hasselhoff also made a cameo in last night’s season premier as the original Mike Knightey..

 

ford_shelby_gt500kr_kitt_1new

4 comments:

carolchs said...

sa tinguk skijap then black out ni tpt kami...cis

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

same here. kena blackout juga towards 20 minutes before the show abis. siok juga tu cerita :-)

Linachu said...

I saw a bit of the repeat and only the ending bit. Hehe...we are children of the 80s..to have known the original series! Was surprised to see the it's Val Kilmer doing the voice of Kitt and good to see the Hoff doing a cameo..Hope the show won't bomb, like many a new shows have lately

The Explorer said...

Tapi Ben.. sampai buli jadi pick-up truck tuh is too much for me! Remember the KITT of yesteryears.. its cooler cos it was beyond its time.. now.. it just seems to be trying to hard.. ooo well. Have fun! Hehehe...

ps: its the babe casts isnt it?