Tuesday, July 28, 2009

About Kadus Mama entry…

After reading Kadus Mama’s blog entry today, my heart was suddenly filled with anger. If I could and have the power, I would straight away run to Kadus Mama’s ‘rescue’ and ‘attack’ and ‘fight’ – for things not right need to be made right. I have always ‘fought for the just and right’. I don’t want to see other people to being marginalised, discriminated for being what they are, for what they believe.. Lucky God did not give me such power otherwise I will misuse it. Haha

But I calm down, breathe in and out, to give more oxygen to the brain due to being submerged by carbon dioxide ha ha ha. So I can think ‘straight’ and ‘normal’ again. I know this is just my ‘human nature’ – very quick to get angry – especially those kind of ‘unjust’ kind-of-thing happening around me.

I am no hero; I am no “rights” activist. I can’t fly over to Kadus Mama’s rescue like Superman or Ultraman for that matter. No, Ultraman will be too big, I will squash everything on sight and hurt innocent people..

I am not strong. Yes, I do have a brown belt in karate but karate did not teach its students to ‘go offensive’ but rather for use it for ‘self-defence’. Anyway, I learned karate not because of those two things but just for fun. I get to spar with my good friend Suresh and tease Ajay Chong. Though Donald Lim did give me good kick once in awhile. But it was fun. Yes, merely for fun.

Now I think normally…

It is very sad thing that there are people out there who are overzealous. Overzealous in their beliefs that they offend and hurt other people. Sometimes not in feelings but physically also. They are eager to hurt people of other religion, beliefs, race, culture etc. Sometimes too, being a zealot they are, they too offend people of their same religion, race, culture etc.

I can’t deny this is the reality we are facing in our everyday life. But I do believe that most people, if not all, are against all things that are not right or correct, especially in terms of religion and beliefs – faiths, as you may call them. Even atheist, do not simply wants to hurt or offend other people’s belief, IMHO.

Thus, acknowledging that this is the challenges of every day life, it disheartening and sad to read what Kadus Mama faced recently. We all have our own opinions. But judging from the response to her entries, all her friends condemn the act of the person concerned.

Of what we can do to the person who made Kadus mama ‘panasssss’.. Physically, I am not sure.

But hope that we can support her in prayers and through comments in her blogs.

You have your family around you. Let their love surround you and make you at ease from this “trials”. And of course, you can always turn to Him any time, any place… whenever you want it.. He is always there for you.

“A man reaps what he sows… let us not be weary for doing good, for the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up”

Be strong Kadus Mama…

5 comments:

KaDusMama said...

eh..eh!! Thank you for posting about 'the hot issue' here..
After much thinking, i decided not to do anything..after all, i will only see her 3 more times before my final exam..
She can say anything she wants, but that is not going to change anything. If we look back on what she did to me, it's pity she had to resort such tactics. She can't accomplish anything if she keep doing that to me or other student.
So my conclusion is..she should respect people for whatever culture, race and even their religion..after all Malaysia is a multiracial country bah...

Hombidai said...

agree with you KDMama that SHE won't accomplish anything with her actions towards you..

and hey, I didn't know you will not attend her lectures for long,good thinking there

well, YOU are a true Malaysian KDmama while that other person is not.. shame on her kan

thinking about, she should posted in Sabah instead and 'open' her 'closed eyes' kan.. hehehe

cheers

Lab papa said...

Every time I hear this kind of issue in my friend's blogs, I feel very disappointed, very very.

For god sake, at least as a lecturer, doesn't she understand what is our prime minister is talking right now...1Malaysia.

Sa pun sakit kepala pikir ni lecturer, tapi kasi paduli la sama ni urang, buat kita sakit kepala saja kan.

Berusahalah kadusmama for your study (termasuklah sa ni yg marabahaya suda hahaha)

Hombidai said...

hahaha lab papa.. bah berusahalah kio... kalau ko sudah sakap tahap marabahaya tu mimang marabahaya lah tu.. sia sukung ko dalam dalam sambayang sia..

pasal ni isu begini.. hai, tu lah paning kita dibuatnya.. apapun kita kasi biar benda ni berlalu lah kio..

DrKong said...

I agree with Doc Papa and Hombidai..
in my opinion pulak, that lecturer langsung tidak pandai pakai otak.. she is the greatest among others konon... padahal she is only menumpang? I sense that she got something wrong with her life... tulah dia nak membesa2 kan diri dia dengan masukkan elemen2 yang sepatutnya dibincang secara terbuka dan bukan dengan benci dan berat sebelah.

sabar ja Kadus Mom... like me, I always encounter those 'ideas' .. and i survive with my own moved. u too can be in your own... jan peduli what she said... just follow the rhythms .. and we'll see the outcomes..