Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sudoku or whatever they may call that...

Ok, those of you who love Sudoku may give me a battering after reading this...

I don't know why a lot of people like this game. I mean it's just a game where they just arrange the numbers to 'win' it. I am not sure if this is a strategy, puzzle of whatever kind of games it is..

I never get it. This Sudoku is everywhere - in the newspapers, airline magazines, books, computers, handphones. online etc.. aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!. I even have friends who buy sudoku books, tonnes of them in his office and house, even in his car!! The other day, I saw someone 'play' Sudoku in the bus!! (yes, I go to work by bus.. hehe) It seems Sudoku has taken over the world.. and people are obsessed with it.

Crosswords are better I think, because at least you learn something by doing it. But Sudoku? what do you get from arranging numbers from 1 to 9? something mathematics? I don't know...

OK, if not crosswords, then play reversi kah.. whatever. But Sudoku? They call this game fun? huh!!!

What is it about this Sudoku-thingy?.. it's everywhere... aaarrrggghh!!! I am getting Sudoku-phobia now!! (and I am going to delete the Sudoku games in my laptop... it's pre-installed you know and I didn't install it!!)

Well, if you all taking hand-votes for Sudoku.. I ain't goin' to raise my hands... believe me!

Now.. who on earth invent this thing?... (I ain't going to check in wiki, my phobianess to sudoku explains.. don't even bother to tell me... aaarrrrggghhhh!!)

9 comments:

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

alala siok tu main sudoku. used to play long time ago but suda stop because of..malas maybe. but its fun, try la. i think its from japan, kan lab papa?

Poppet said...

i think it is from japan too. I dont play sudoku but ppl who play it ckp best.. I think somehow the game train your eyes and brain to calculate and thats mean it is good, it activates your brain.. sama juga like playing reversi, crossword.

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

i agree poppet. last time when i sudoku-ing everyday, very fast can solve 1 puzzle (yalah practice makes perfect kan). now after suda lama stop, mau buat 1 pun very slow.. sometimes more than 10 minutes baru boleh solve - the easiest one some more.. haha..

Lab papa said...

sudoku, definitely Japan..su=number doku=solve...
well I too don't care much about it so do my colleagues here. Infact I never see Japs play sudoku hahaha...
This might just another way to delay us by playing sudoku then the japs will move ahead leaving us behind and our sudoku...doku also means poison hahaha..the theory of lab papa!

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

haha lab papa.. maybe u r right.. the japs give us headache to solve sudoku while they advance in doing other things. sugoi ne theory lab papa-san

Hombidai said...

ui nah.. kan 'there's something fishy' about sudoku?.. hahaha...

remember the 'doku theory' by lab papa..hahaha

MJ Diaries said...

Aku pun suka gak main sudoku ni...It makes our brain works. Ajar aku jadi sistematik and jgn kelam kabut...Tu pasal aku suka puzzle ni. Kuang kuang kuang...(not trying to influence you though)

KaDusMama said...

ahahaaa...I love lab papa punya theory..punya macam betul!!
Eh..i don't like sudoku juga..nda siok pun..hehee

Hombidai said...

yahuu.. ada kawan juga nda suka sudoku... hehehe