Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tag from Lab Papa...

Tagged again by Lab Papa-san, my good friend, so while I have a li’l bit of time, I better do it ASAP…

Question 1: What were you doing 5 years ago?

Learning my ways in a 'contractor environment' for a project in Labuan

Question 2: What were the 5 things on your to do list today?

1. to answer the letter from a ‘crazy’ and ‘nincompoop’ architect

2. pricing tender for school project

3. call the engineer to get construction drawings for my project, which she has promised 3 months ago (the answer I get is always ‘besok’, ‘this week’, ‘soonest possible’ etc)

4. think what to cook for dinner tonight (wifey ran out of idea.. aaa. May as well go to Poppet’s blog.. hehehe)

5. to post my late reply to Lab Papa & Kadusmama tag

Question 3: What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?

1. Whatever delicious buns I can get from Golden Cake Shop

2. ‘Snack Plate’ (bulih kah ni…hahaha)

3. ‘kampung style ‘roti canai’ – I learned this from my Dad

4. warm water (I consider this my snack too - at the office)

5. varieties of ‘kerupuk’ – still like to eat this until now

Question 4: What are 5 things that you would do if you were a billionaire?

(in no particular order)
1. Donate to those in need (buildings, house, roads, schools, etc)

2. Ask my wifey not to work and go enjoy/pamper herself and JJ

3. Bring my mom and family to vacations all over the world

4. Support my niece and nephews in their studies

5. Buy properties and lands

Question 5: What are 5 jobs you've had?

1. Sales assistant (tukang jaga barang di supermarket sama Lab Papa.. hehe)

2. Store boy (tukang angkat barang)

3. Lecturer

4. Contractor

5. Consultant

Tag who?.... yup - Rin-chan, Gail Michelle and Black Kid...

7 comments:

Lab papa said...

alamak..sa lupa la tu hombi, kita kerja hilo milimewa hahaha..kenangan yang tia dapat lupa

dapat gaji baru bole makan kfc..budak2 skrg sampai boring makan kfc...hahaha

Hombidai said...

lab papa .. betul tu, dulu time kita, makan kfc time ada duit ja.. hahaha

tapi yg best dia, bila dpt makan, mcm sedap betul sb jarang makan kan..

those were the days..

KaDusMama said...

yay!! makan kerupuk?? suma macam sama saja nie..si lab papa pun suka makan kerupuk..me also like..suma budak SBP suka makan kerupuk kah nie?? heheheee

Lab papa said...

Camna juga kadusmama, di ko-op jual kerupuk nopo..kerupuk tam tam...kami satu dorm borong satu plastik basar hahahah

Hombidai said...

dulu time menengah rendah, selalu kena 'intu' kerupuk dari senior.. bila jadi senior, mengintu kerupuk dari junior..hahaha (jahat kan)

KaDusMama said...

hahahaha!! intu mengintu rupanya kita ah! but memang lah, most SBPsian yang sia tau, suma suka makan kerupuk..terutama tu kerupuk garfield!! hahahaha (trademark budak sbp lah tu la kali?)

The Explorer said...

1. to answer the letter from a ‘crazy’ and ‘nincompoop’ architect
<<<< hahahahaahhaa.. kasian!