Friday, February 27, 2009

Some things that amused me…

Here are the few things I found that amused me that I manage to capture…

 

08022009_001

I think the word should be ‘multi-purpose’? am I right?

This is a site plan of KDCA, which holds the yearly State Level Tadau Kaamatan. Isn’t this embarrassing? hmmm…

 

23012009

Do you know any Government clinic in KK called “Klinik Luyong”? I don’t think so. Another embarrassing thing IMHO. I’ve been there 3 years ago and last month (this picture is taken on that day), and it is still called ‘Klinik Luyong’. Okaylah.. they’re too busy attending to sick people.. hmmm

 

26022009_001

Mind your what? I don’t think ‘overhead’ is the correct word, though I get the message. This is at Kompleks Asia City..

 

08022009_004

Quite creative.. and funny. Hahaha… though I noticed this has been vandalised for quite a long time… no time to ‘clean it up’? Oh yeah.. maybe it’s funny and worth leaving it like that… but I don’t hope to see this come May 2009!!! Bikin malu bah..

 

Ha ha ha.. Hope more will come during my journeys and walkabout in this beloved land..

 

But surely, this one amused him…

30112008_007

I bet he couldn’t finish it alone… haha

3 comments:

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

hehe.. mind your overhead.

Tu gambar JJ ambil di mana? 1B?

Hombidai said...

hahaha.. yes Rin-chan.. sudah buka kah tu? lama sudah nda pigi sana. Ni dekat Daiso ni kan..

rin-chan 린- 찬 said...

ya, dekat Daiso. Last sekali sia pigi time Valentine's day masi belum buka tu